4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
15. We reserve the right to suspend any user from any course at any time.
Coaches and clients may communicate via phone or email or through our Coaching platform, PointOne. Coach agrees to return the Client’s communication within 24 hours. All questions and inquiries should be directed to your Coach. Please be advised that there is a possibility any coaching call may be recorded for training purposes.
The Client will have a period of two (2) business days from the date of signing this Agreement to cancel the Agreement without penalty. This is considered a Grace Period and is only applicable within the first 48 hours.
This agreement will automatically be renewed on a month-to-month basis unless otherwise terminated in accordance with the terms herein, or unless an additional 12-month term is negotiated.
Nature of Relationship
The Client recognizes, acknowledges and understands that he/she is solely responsible for decisions, actions and results. The Client recognizes, acknowledges and understands that results cannot be guaranteed. The Client furthermore agrees to hold the Coach and Dan Plowman Team Systems and Dan Plowman Coaching free of all liability and responsibility for any actions or results or adverse situations created as a direct or indirect result of any specific referral or advice given by the Coach. If, at any time, the Client is uncomfortable or not satisfied with the Coaching relationship, he/she will bring it to the Coach’s attention who in turn agrees to address the relationship. If the issue is not addressed, the Client can then contact Dan Plowman Team Systems and Dan Plowman Coaching to escalate the matter. The Client agrees to be honest and forthcoming during the Coaching relationship allowing the Coach to provide the services contracted as effectively as possible. The Client recognizes, acknowledges and understands that a Coaching relationship is NOT to be construed, considered or interpreted in any way as psychological or other type of therapy. If this need is identified during the Coaching relationship, it is the Client’s responsibility to seek and secure such help. If Client or Dan Plowman Team Systems or Dan Plowman Coaching determines that your coaching relationship is unsatisfactory, we will select another Coach to assist you. We are committed to your success
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written, of all the parties, and there are no warranties, representations or other agreements between the parties in connections with the subject matter hereof as specifically set forth herein. No supplement, modification, waiver, termination or assignment of this Agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party to be bound thereby. The division of this Agreement into sections, clauses and sub clauses and the insertion of headings are for convenience of reference only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation hereof.
This Agreement may be terminated at any time by Dan Plowman Team Systems and Dan Plowman Coaching for any reason. The Client may terminate the Agreement at any time with written notice at least 30 days prior to the next billing date. For those on a month-to-month program, the agreement may be terminated with written notice at least 30 days prior to the next billing date.
Dan Plowman Coaching and Dan Plowman Team Systems provides the highest quality of Coaching available and guarantees your satisfaction. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality or level of coaching you are receiving, we will, upon notice of dissatisfaction, review your files to either assign you a new coach or revise your program to ensure your satisfaction.
The Client, in connection with experiences/relationship with Dan Plowman Coaching and Dan Plowman Team Systems hereby grant to the Corporation, and its Officers, Directors, Shareholders, Licensees, Affiliates, Successors, and assigns the right to print, publish, broadcast or otherwise use worldwide, in any medium and at any time or times or from time to time, your name, portrait, picture, voice, quotations, written documentation and or biographical information for informational, advertising and or promotional purposes, without any additional consideration or compensation. Clients consent to the use of these tapes, DVDs, Face to Face Seminars, and Coaching Workshops etc. including any or all advertisements (written, filmed or recorded) by DPTS for instructional purposes or promotion of the Dan Plowman Team Systems and Dan Plowman Coaching.
License & Copyright
Dan Plowman Team Systems and Dan Plowman Coaching licenses the client as long as he/she is bound by this Agreement to use any and all content of the Dan Plowman Team Systems (“program”) in his/her real estate business only. Program content is constantly adapted and enhanced and may vary from time to time. The Client further acknowledges that the use of, including without limitation, any reproduction, presentation or commercial use of concepts, strategies, methods and materials used in this program, which is the sole and exclusive intellectual property of Dan Plowman Team Systems is prohibited without the express written permission of Dan Plowman Team Systems. The resale copying, distribution or transmission, electronically, or by other means, of these materials, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved. Excluding concepts, strategies, methods and materials currently used by the client.
Fees and Payment
The monthly fee for each program is indicated on the membership application and is subject to applicable taxes, payable the day the client signs this agreement on the day of each month, pursuant to the billing cycle indicated on the front of this Agreement. The Client authorizes Dan Plowman Team Systems and Dan Plowman Coaching or its authorized agent, in accordance with this agreement, to process payment as indicated on front of this form. Should the Client fail to remit the agreed upon fees in a timely manner pursuant to the terms of this agreement, the Coach reserves the right to discontinue services and cancel the agreement.
Selection of Applicants
Dan Plowman Team Systems and Dan Plowman Coaching reserves the sole and exclusive right with respect to the selection and acceptance of applicants to its coaching programs.
Last Updated: November 11, 2016