About the instructor
From rookie of the year in his first year of selling homes to one of the largest producers in North America in real estate sales, Dan’s journey of over 25 years has resulted in the development of up-to-date, proven systems specific to the fast-changing real estate industry that, when implemented, are life-changing.
Dan has been consistently ranked at the top of Canada’s largest real estate board and has developed one of the highest ranked teams in Canada for production year over year. Now, operating his own independently owned brokerage, Dan has sold well over a billion dollars in real estate and maintains millions in GCI annually. Dan has a passion for marketing, sales and helping others reach levels they never thought possible. Dan takes great pride knowing that his teachings and practices that he shares with others are current and being used by his award winning team everyday.
This module will anchor you to your future success. You will be guided to create a compelling vision for your business that is aligned to your values, and goals. You will always be more successful when you are working towards your own definition of success versus what anyone else defines as success. Powerful and challenging exercises will teach you and motivate you to improve the overall quality of both your business and your personal life.
Once you complete this module, you'll have the insights, knowledge and tools to take action as a business owner. You will gain the know how to set up your business to give you more freedom, more choices and more wealth.
Powerful Learning Outcomes:
- A business owner’s mindset that creates a profitable and sustainable business
- Personalized vision, values and goals to help you get the results you want
- Proven system to manage your time and maximize your efforts
- Strategies to build long term loyal client relationships and referrals
- Ability to design your perfect day and week to increase your profit
Module Topics Include:
- Creating Your Vision
- Writing your Letter from the Future
- Establishing Your Values
- Establishing Your Goals
- Effective Goal Setting
- Setting S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- The Art of Effective Time Management
- Time Management Matrix
- Planning your Time
- Evaluating your Current use of Time
- Creating the Perfect Day and Week
- Creating Clients for Life