About the instructor
From rookie of the year in his first year of selling homes to one of the largest producers in North America in real estate sales, Dan’s journey of over 25 years has resulted in the development of up-to-date, proven systems specific to the fast-changing real estate industry that, when implemented, are life-changing.
Dan has been consistently ranked at the top of Canada’s largest real estate board and has developed one of the highest ranked teams in Canada for production year over year. Now, operating his own independently owned brokerage, Dan has sold well over a billion dollars in real estate and maintains millions in GCI annually. Dan has a passion for marketing, sales and helping others reach levels they never thought possible. Dan takes great pride knowing that his teachings and practices that he shares with others are current and being used by his award winning team everyday.
Imagine having a qualified list of buyers who have agreed to buy a home with you in the next 12 months. These aren’t uncommitted buyers. They are buyers who signed an agreement to work with you and will buy a home within a year. Many of these buyers may also have a home to sell and when the time comes will be using you to list that home as well. Using the Buyer Presentation & creating a systematic Buyer Plan to get the client from a signed agreement to a firm deal, you will have a solid list of people ready to buy a home with YOU. This module shows you how.
Powerful Learning Outcomes:
- Review each step of the sales process to ensure nothing is missed
- Communicate these steps to the client using the Buyer Presentation
- You will receive the Buyer Presentation in its entirety with script and see it performed live
- You will go step-by-step through the presentation to learn why we say what we say
- Know how to effectively handle objections to signing a Buyer's Agreement
- Follow through with a complete Buyer Plan from signing the BA to closing the deal
Module Topics Include:
- The Sales Process
- Why Use the Buyer Presentation
- The Buyer Presentation File & Video Presentation
- How to Use the Buyer Presentation
- Handling Buyer Agreement Objections
- The Buyer Plan